Explaining the fine print!
- 4 Day Turnaround: Our turnaround objective is 4 business days from date of approval to the date of shipping on regularly priced short to medium print runs. We will advise you of the estimated ship date when confirming the order with you. Need it faster? Consider our priority service for faster production times on short to medium print runs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We take pride in the quality of our products, evident by our satisfied customers and internal quality control procedures. To make sure your expectations are met prior to shipping your first order, we may ensure you have received a sample package of our work and/or produce a press proof for your approval. The management team will work diligently in any case to ensure your satisfaction is achieved.
- Free Shipping: Maritime Labels & Packaging is pleased to offer free ground shipping by carrier of their choice, available for any regularly priced order. Remember to factor in shipping times when estimating the approximate arrival date of your order (click here, shipping from Halifax, NS B4B1G7). As an alternative, you may advise your preferred carrier and method at an additional cost. Discounted orders may incur a shipping fee which will be indicated on your Order Confirmation.
- Press Proofs: Most customers find that a low resolution PDF proof is sufficient to meet their needs, confirming placement and text of the design and giving you a chance to review for accuracy. When you print a PDF proof at actual size, you have the opportunity to see sizing of images and text. Low resolution PDF files are not suitable for colour representation or for the final printed product's image quality (resolution). For colour critical jobs or those preferring to see the end results before the job is complete, we offer an initial set of Press Proofs at no charge. Press proofs are printed on your chosen material and provide the most accurate method of seeing the final product before completion. Subsequent press proofs are available for an additional fee. Press proofs are produced within our job schedule, so be sure to factor additional time to receive the final product.
- Save More - additional 5%: Looking for a way to save more? Prepaid orders typically benefit with up to a 10% over run at no additional charge. Established customers with an approved and current Net 30 Receivables account can take advantage of our 5% 10 inclusion. New customers must prepay their orders. Customers anticipating orders biannually or more frequent may apply for a Net 30 Receivables account. Contact us for an application form.
- More Questions? Access our FAQs page for several frequently asked questions or check our graphics files tips to ensure a smooth transition of your order from start to finish.