May 6, 2020
We’re open for business and continuing to restrict customer onsite meetings and pick ups. We’re shipping orders no charge for standard ground methods. Our order volumes are very high and we’ve extended our production shifts in an effort to keep up with demand and meet our maximum 2 week production timelines. We appreciate your patience while we work through the demand and occasional supply delays.
March 22, 2020
As the Nova Scotia government declares a State of Emergency, we thought we’d take a moment to provide you an update about our partnership with you.
Maritime Labels & Packaging continues to operate and will do so under the requirements of the State of Emergency. At this time we do not foresee any significant impact to our customers who are supplying the food, beverage, household goods, and nutraceutical markets that sell products to consumers every day. For now and the immediate future it is business as usual, with a few modifications in our day to day routines.
Although we are doing our best to maintain our service standards, please expect order completion delays as we work through increased demand and added security precautions required to keep us all safe and healthy.
Some measures in place:
- Our office is closed to the public for meetings and customer pick-ups until further notice. We will ship orders at no additional charge.
- Only employees are permitted in the building and only hired couriers / freight companies are permitted to deliver and pick up goods.
- We’ve ordered extra supplies to help limit any potential delays from cross border and interprovincial transportation networks.
- Like us, our suppliers do not foresee any signifiant impact to their supply chains.
- Our staff will maintain required social distancing of 6 feet / 2 metres or more.
- Limit to 5 or less team members in one department at a time.
- Workspaces are cleaned twice daily or as required.
- Door handles sanitized after use.
- Our staff will continue to maintain proper and frequent hygiene.
These are extraordinary times and we’ll continue to do our best to help keep the supply chains moving.
Management & Staff,
Maritime Labels & Packaging