Corporate Sales Manager
Maritime Labels & Packaging is a rapidly growing company, offering custom printed pressure sensitive labels including premium embellishments and packaging shrink sleeves serving a wide variety of manufacturing sectors, wholesale, and retail establishments. With our recent equipment integrations being complete, we are looking for a Corporate Sales Manager candidate to develop, refine, and execute sales and marketing initiatives to grow the business in new markets.
- Develop and implement new client portfolios in Latin America, Caribbean, and Latin communities of the USA.
- Develop new and enhance existing marketing plans.
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines or features.
- Plan, direct, and evaluate the activities of sales staff.
- Organize sales operations.
- Establish and manage organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales and production.
- Lead and motivate the sales team in building relationships with clients.
- Recruit, organize, train, and manage sales and production staff.
- Participate in and promote professional development and networking
- Analyze and interpret operations metrics to determine policy and procedure changes.
- Report metrics to Shareholder(s)
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing, or equivalent.
- Completion of Master’s Degree in Marketing, or equivalent.
- Two years or more experience in sales and sales management.
- Proven sales and management success including customer retention, increased sales, and profitability.
- Experience with inventory management and product shipment timelines.
- Fluent in English and Spanish for business development activities to export markets.
Location of work:
Bedford, Nova Scotia. Must be able to travel within Canada and Internationally and have access to vehicle.
Job Reference ID: 20200508